AGSE 2018 will offer a program headlined with keynote speakers covering special topics relevant to our community!
- Alex Mudabeti, Executive: GIS and NSDI (Namibia Statistics Agency): Namibia’s National Spatial Data Infrastructure
- Phillip Luhl, Namibia University of Science and Technology: Namibia Mass Housing Project, humanitarian crisis derived from housing shortage. Development of a spatial database for housing needs.
- Elago Nantana, Managing Director NAMIB GEOMATICS TECHNOLOGIES: Private sector perspectives
- F.-J. Behr, HFT Stuttgart, Germany: Open Source as Inner Habit and the Impact of the OSGeo Foundation
- Christine Brönner, Geoinformation Management and Interoperability Expert (Germany): Special Presentation: Geospatial Support in the Context of Internal Displacement Caused by Natural Disasters
- Phillip Luhl, Namibia University of Science and Technology (Namibia): Informal Urbanization and Housing in Namibia: Confronting a Humanitarian Crisis
- Dietrich Schröder, Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences (Germany): Geoinformation and GIS Applications in the
Context of the Renewable Energy Revolution
- Stuart Martin, ESRI South Africa: A Geospatial Platform for Disaster / Crisis Management